125g butter, melted & cooled
3 tbsp honey
75ml orange juice
2 tsp grated orange zest
75g caster sugar
250g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 190 deg. C. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line with paper baking cups.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat egg lightly with a fork. Add milk, honey, melted butter, orange zest and orange juice and blend well.
3. In another bowl, combine plain flour, caster sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add egg mixture, stir until just moist and blended. Fold in blueberries. Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
4. Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until a thin knife inserted into the centre of the muffin comes out clean.
5. Transfer the pan to a rack and cool for 5 minutes before removing the muffins from the pan.Print Email