250g plain flour
50g caster sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 eggs, lightly beaten
50g butter, melted n cooled
1 cup fresh blueberries
1. In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
2. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs lightly and combine with buttermilk and melted butter.
3. Pour the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients and mix gently until the batter is evenly moistened. Let rest for a while.
4. Heat a skillet over medium heat and lightly grease the skillet. Pour 1/3 cup of batter into the skillet and sprinkle with some blueberries.
5. Cook until bubbles appear, flip pancake and cook until golden.
6. Serve with whipped cream or syrup.Print Email